TALKING ON TINDER: READ THE SIGNS
It’s easy when learning how to talk to women online, or anyone for that matter, to completely miss some of the obvious signs – and it’s exactly the same if they’re trying to DM us. We’ve all been there at least once, so don’t worry about it – it’s not that easy to tell over messages. Need a helping hand with how to talk to women on Tinder? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Not replying: Brutal, but, if they’re not replying, they’re probably not interested. Instead of throwing a load of follow-up questions their way, let it go – the Kim to your Kanye is out there (or someone even better, tbh).
- Not asking questions: If you’re doing all the leg work or the chat is like talking to a piece of carpet, it’s time to move on.
- Slow replies: A couple of hours to reply is fine, but a couple of days and that’s too cheeky to be fun (sad times, but someone who replies and is fire is out there).
Don’t be bummed out if it doesn’t work out – not every match is destined to be. Shake it off (don’t pretend you don’t know the tune) and get back in the game.
TALKING ON TINDER: PLAY IT SMOOTH
Your gramps was right; fools rush in.
- Take it slow: Confessing your undying love after a few emojis is a liiiittle bit extra. Knowing how to talk to women online is all about understanding that people have lives outside of these apps. Including you. Be smooth and take your time – they will be.
- Good things will happen: When it comes to how to talk to a girl online or flirting with a guy over DMs, it definitely isn’t always easy. Even the best of us mess it up every now and then! It’s all about those messy moments, though. As in, we live and we learn – we move on, maybe in the same chat, maybe with someone else.
The main takeaways here? Keep things PG, don’t rush in too quickly, and always know the tell-tale signs to look out for.
Oh. And enjoy it! Obviously. If it’s not fun, it’s not worth it.