HOW TO APPROACH A GIRL
You mean you haven’t mastered mind control to make someone approach you?
Knowing how to approach women (or anyone you like) is as important – if not more important – than knowing how to talk to women. Here’s what you need to know:
- Believe in you. Waiting around is for fast food orders! If you see a girl you like, seize the moment and say hey. Or hello. The first word you say won’t be make or break. Unless you say something totally random, like ‘Potato’. That might be a hard one to work back from…
- Be respectful. Treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen only works if you they’re interested in the first place!
- Own your style. Sounds cringey, but there’s no one out there like you, and that makes you unique. Don’t be afraid to show off your personal style – the right girl will appreciate it. Whether it’s your favourite trainers or a classic scent like Lynx Africa, choose things that make you feel good and help you stand out.
HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS OR GUYS
Working out how to talk to a girl or guy you like the look of won’t take as much effort if you’ve got the ‘how to approach women or men’ tekkers on lock. Once you figure out how to get a girl to talk to you, you’ll be good to go. Here’s what’s up:
- Check your voice. Anyone you approach will probably be so interested in what you’ve got to say that a voice crack or two will slide right by. No biggie.
- Compliments. Who doesn’t like being complimented? Keep it light – they’re probably still totally in awe of this guy who’s just rocked up to say hi. Nice.
- Be direct. Say it with your chest and see what happens. Or be super indirect and set them a riddle to solve before you ask them out. Both work! Probably.
- Figure out how to follow up. Just ask how you can talk later. Number, IG, snap, carrier pigeon nest. Wait – that last one might be a rejection.
Whoa, end of the article already? Well, yeah, you’ve probably got it on lock anyway but it’s also because it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. Get out there and remember that you’re only going to get more confident the more you practice!