When your crush is about to turn into your full-time other half, the yin to your yang, the spaghetti to your meatballs, you might think you know them well – especially if you’ve been friends before.
But, do you know them well enough to win a ‘How well do you know your partner?’ gameshow? Or, you know, well enough to make things official (the more likely scenario)?
If not, it’s time to dig deep and hit them hard with some real talk. We’re talking deep dating questions, and it’s about to get serious. Cue the tense music.
Get to know the fam
Family is an important part of everyone’s life, so get to know about your crush’s family to learn more about them. Here are some pretty deep questions to ask on a date about your crush’s family:
- Where did you grow up with your family?
- Did you have a good relationship with your parents/siblings?
- What made you get into trouble the most as a kid?
- What do you have the most in common with your parents/siblings?
- What do you enjoy doing with your family the most/the least?
Some inside intel could help win you brownie points / enter the circle of trust when you finally get to meet the loved ones.