TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AFRICA&MARMITE TOAST SPONGE COMPETITION
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, comment and tag another Twitter user account on the competition post either in Lynx or Calfreezy’s Twitter Channels. For the entry to be valid, entrants must make sure they tag a valid account(s) in the comment section of either Calfreezy or Lynx’s competition post. Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible, but the entrant can tag as many accounts as he/she wants using his own unique account. Full T&Cs are hosted in Lynx’s Twitter account as well as website.
3. The opening date for entries is 19:00 GMT on 23th July 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 30th July 2020.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Twitter account. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever / Lynx and Marmite and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Unilever / Lynx and Marmite) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
7. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Twitter immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Twitter at any time without prior notice to entrants.
8. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
9. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
10. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
11. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
12. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. There are 25 prizes in total. Each of the winners will receive 1 Lynx Africa & Marmite toast-shaped sponge. This will come in a bundle with a set of Lynx Africa & Marmite Products (one shower gel and one bodyspray).
14. All valid entries will be taken in and selected at random. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
15. The winners will be notified by a Twitter message from the Lynx Twitter Account, within 15 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
16. The winners details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to W Communications within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
17. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
19. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
20. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. (please do not send entries to this address).