21 questions is a GOAT game. As in, THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. No farmyard animals were involved in the making of this game, so stop kidding around.
Because coming up with 21 questions to ask a girl is pretty easy if you know what you’re doing. For example, if you’ve got homework you haven’t done, your question could be, ‘What’s the answer to 1A?’.
Right, but we want fun questions though. The best 21 questions to ask girls give them a chance to open up and for you two to have a conversation about their answer. So, let’s get into it.
GOOD 21 QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL
Sure, ‘good’ is subjective but what we mean is, once you’ve assembled good questions for 21 questions to ask a girl, you’ve got the opportunity to ask her things that would otherwise be a bit awkward to approach. Keep in mind that the very best 21 questions to ask a girl you like are the ones that are fun, unique and that they can’t respond to with only “yes” or “no” answers. That would be pretty dry, and we’d have been better off sticking to the homework questions, tbh.
Check out these good questions for 21 questions to ask a girl to get your crush to open up and enjoy the chat. Remember, dial back a little of the intensity by taking the chance to actually have a conversation and a laugh with the person you like:
- What are five words you would use to describe yourself?
- What are five words you think other people would use to describe you?
- What is your dream holiday?
- If you could have a house on the ocean or in the mountains, which would you choose?
- What does your dream house look like?
- If you could be a character in a movie, who would you be?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What’s something about you that I wouldn’t know when first meeting you?
- If you could binge-watch an entire movie series in one day, which would you choose? (Or ask what show they’ve done that with already)
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- If you could have dinner with three people living or dead, who would they be?
- Who is your celebrity crush? (Try and guess this one – guys often have a completely different idea to who their crush finds attractive – fingers crossed they choose a celebrity that kind looks like you).
- What’s your secret guilty pleasure?
- If you could switch places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
- What’s your favourite dinosaur? (Throw a random one in there, mix it up)
- Who was your first crush/first kiss?
- What’s your idea of the perfect date? (And take notes!)
- What are your bad habits?
- Imagine yourself in 10 years: what do you see?