1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Lynx Money Can’t Buy Beta Squad Competition ("Promotion") and apply to you so far as the law permits so please read them carefully.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK + ROI aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Entry is via Lynx website – entrants must scan the QR code on product packaging using a mobile device and complete the sign-up form on https://www.lynxformen.com/uk/lynx-competition-beta-squad.html with your full name and email address, answer the option Q&A and agree to the terms. Entrants will need to enter the barcode number of the qualifying product into the form for the entry to be valid.
a. Qualifying products include:
i. Lynx Africa Body Spray (150ml, 200ml, 250ml)
ii. Lynx Africa Antiperspirant (150ml, 200ml, 250ml)
iii. Lynx Africa Shower Gel (225ml, 500ml)
4. For the overall Money Can’t Buy competition there will be 5 prize draws overall, each opening at 00:00 GMT on the day they open, and closing at 23:59 GMT on the day they close:
a. Drop 1 prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 16/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 29/08/2023.
b. Drop 2 prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 30/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 12/09/2023.
c. Drop 3 prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 13/09/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 26/09/2023.
d. Drop 4 prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 27/09/06/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 10/10/2023.
e. Drop 5 prize draw: opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 11/10/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 25/10/2023.
5. The opening date for entries for the second prize drop is 00:01 BST on 30/08/2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 12/09/2023.
6. The promotion is limited to five entries per person per prize drop. One entry per qualifying product purchased.
7. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
8. If any group of people elects to enter together, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
9. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://www.lynxformen.com/uk/lynx-competition-beta-squad.html immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from https://www.lynxformen.com/uk/lynx-competition-beta-squad.html at any time without prior notice to entrants.
10. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. There will be one (1) winner overall who will win the second prize drop, which will be a money can’t buy experience with the Beta Squad. This prize includes attendance and appearance in 1 x branded YouTube video with the Beta Squad
13. Beta Squad Meet and Greet specifics:
a. The event will include an opportunity for the winner plus one guest to meet the Beta Squad. The winner will have the opportunity to appear in a YouTube video. The Promoter reserves the right to change or adapt activities on the day of the event.
b. Access to the event is permitted on the day of the event only.
c. The prize will include lunch which will be provided to the winner and the guest on the day of the event. Any further costs related to food or drinks must be covered by the winner themselves.
d. The prize will include standard economy train return travel to London for the winner and guest. Travel will be purchased on the winner’s behalf and will be purchased from the winner’s nearest home train station to London. Any further costs related to travel before the event, on the day of the event and after must be covered by the winner themselves.
e. The prize will include one-night standard hotel accommodation for the winner and the guest. Accommodation will be booked on behalf of the winner, further information in relation to the accommodation will be provided at a later date.
f. Not included in the one-night hotel stay: tips and gratuities or meals other than those specified in this Clause, and travel to-and-from the hotel beyond the train travel specified in this Clause. The winner will be responsible for covering any additional costs and expenditure which is not covered in the prize themselves.
g. Attendance to the event is subject to the terms and conditions of the venue hosting the event and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The prize may not be resold under any circumstances.
h. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
i. The experience with the Beta Squad will take place at a TBC location.
This prize will need to fulfilled with the Beta Squad team by 30th November 2023.
14. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be randomly assigned a number and will be entered into a random number generator draw. The first entry drawn at random will win the Prize outlined in Clause 11. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the event with Beta Squad. The winners grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
16. The winner will be notified by email from Crush (the Promoter’s Agency), within 7 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
17. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Lynx Beta Squad Competition Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entrants release Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
20. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).