SO… HOW DO I STOP MY ARMPITS SMELLING?
Simple again! Just follow these tips to stop your armpits smelling:
- Wash. Daily. Take a shower. Properly. None of this ‘the water gets my legs; I don’t need to focus on actually washing them’ – you animal…
- Spray. Wear a long-lasting antiperspirant from LYNX – it’ll keep you covered for 48 hours. Apply it at night and never wake up in cold sweat again.
- Change. A change of clothes is bound to get you feeling right if you’ve just worked up a sweat. Just remember to wash the dirty ones when you get home – before they start smelling like a supermarket cheese counter. Not nice.
- Go organic. Man-made fabrics can make body odour worse as they reduce airflow. Even a giant, cloth potato sack with arm and leg holes count as organic-fabric clothing. Give it a go some time.
- Stay loose. Tight clothes reduce airflow, heat your body, and make you sweat more. Try and start a kilt-wearing trend. Underwear advised, but optional.
Want to know how to stop underarms sweating? You can’t. Sweating is a normal bodily function and one everyone has to live with. Trying to stop it will result in you overheating or some very strange fashion choices. If you’ve ever asked, “why do my armpits sweat so much” and think you sweat more than average, don’t worry – there are a few things you can do.