Funny Bumble bios to make you stand out
It’s no longer about taking a decent photo of yourself and coasting on that for right-swipes for the next couple of years – it’s time to show off your fresh personality.
So, with that in mind, have a look at these Bumble bio ideas for fresh conversation starters to bury 'Hey how r u' forever.
It’s called a bio and not a biography for a reason. Keep it short and save the life story for when your rap/gaming/IG career blows up
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BUMBLE BIO?
First off, try to be yourself – some of these might not tickle your pickle and that’s okay. How to write a Bumble profile is an individual thing but some fundamentals are key. That’s why this cheeky little list of Bumble bio tips is a handy one to remember:
- Less is more. It’s called a bio and not a biography for a reason. Keep it short and fresh, and save the life story for when your rap/gaming/IG career blows up and Louis Theroux comes calling.
- Enjoy the spotlight. Highlight your fresh personality and character.. Show off. If you’re a bit of a joker, show that with a funny Bumble bio. Got great music taste? List the acts/people you want to see the most. Caught a giant fish? Weird flex but ok.
- Don’t just copy our ideas. Seriously, dating is hard work for all of us – so put some effort in with an original, fresh spin..
- Add some emojis if you feel like it. An emoji paints a thousand words (less is more).
HOW TO WRITE A BUMBLE PROFILE: A FEW IDEAS
It’s best to steer clear of fixed templates, but the following are pretty customisable, leaving plenty of room for your own fresh brand of spice:
1. PROS AND CONS:
Short and sweet, and a funny way to share some facts about yourself while gauging how compatible you are with the flame about to swipe right.
Loves photography Comes with dog and camper van
Has a collection of hoodies
Turns every selfie into a photoshoot
The dog is shedding a lot
Every hoodie is covered in dog hair
Loves pizza and cuddling (not always in that order)
Diet and body type = doughy, twitchy sleeper
2. MAKE THEM START THE CONVERSATION:
Bid farewell to boring small talk and give them a head start.
Me in 20 seconds: Never seen Riverdale (but will watch with some convincing), big fan of white chocolate (even though it’s not real chocolate – Google it), last trip pre-lockdown was to Guatemala (wish I’d stayed there now tbh).
You in 20 seconds: GO
Savoury > Sweet
Coachella > Glasto
The Office UK > The Office US
… how well will we get along?
Two truths, one lie: I had a pint with Harry Styles. Once got kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet for ‘unsporting conduct’. I’m training to run a marathon. Placing bets, you won’t get this…
3. GET TO THE POINT:
Not up for pointless chit-chat that won’t lead anywhere? Make sure to get straight to the point on things that are important to you:
Looking for someone that loves the outdoors. If you prefer heels and acrylic nails – do yourself a favour and swipe left (if your nails let you).
You don’t like Mexican food, the beach, and a few socially distanced drinks in the park? This one isn’t for you, chief.
Your own brand of the best Bumble profile is only a few clicks away with these starters. And remember, use some Lynx Epic Fresh Body Spray before your actual date; makes sure all your bio writing efforts weren’t for nothing and you smell your absolute best – even from afar.