Choose your fighter! Stick vs roll on vs. spray deodorant
Choosing between roll on deodorant, spray deodorant, and stick deodorant is harder than trying not to look at your phone every second after you’ve just sent that risky text. You know the one.
But we’re here to make things easier for you. We’ve gone through each style of deodorant, one by one, to help you decide what’s best for you. Oh, and as for the risky texts? We’ve got you covered on that one too.
Here’s your guide to stick deodorant vs roll on vs spray deodorant. Let’s go!
The smoother glide tech means applying a Lynx roll on is easier than playing your dad at FIFA
WHY ROLL ON RULES SUPREME
Let’s start with roll on. A Lynx roll on deodorant is an underarm cheat code because it’s a good example of what makes roll ons awesome. Here’s why they’re great:
- It’s smoooooth. Something like this Lynx Gold roll on will glide around your underarms like a flying squirrel down a ski slope. And with a Lynx roll on deodorant, you’ll experience the new, invisible formula which means it won’t leave any white marks – even if you only rock black tees like your favourite YouTuber.
- Sneakin’ it. Wondering whether to go for spray or roll on deodorant? They’re both good – but if you realise you need to freshen up at the back of class, no one will notice a quick swipe with a roll on. When you spray and the can goes ‘SHHHHHHT’, you’re busted.
- Size matters. Roll on or spray antiperspirant – which is the best to use if you’ve already put 12 pairs of pants (you never know what could happen) into your near-to-bursting weekend bag? Roll ons are usually a bit smaller so they could have the edge there.
Now you’re a roll on convert, you’re going to want to know how to apply it. Raise your arm above your head, swipe it in circular motions on your underarm for even coverage, and then go have a sick day.
THE AWESOME POWER OF SPRAY DEODORANT
Still curious about the ‘roll on vs spray deodorant’ battle? Ofc you are – the answer could revolutionise your life! Here’s why sprays are a solid choice:
- Spray and pray. Roll on or spray antiperspirant – which is best to use when you’re in a hurry? We reckon the spray might edge it on the stopwatch. Buttons on a can aren’t too different to buttons on a controller – one quick spray and you’re good. And whilst you’re there, tell them about the difference between body sprays and antiperspirants. They’ll thank ya for it.
- Sharing is caring. Is roll on or spray deodorant better in a changing room when your friend’s forgotten theirs again? It’s easier and cleaner to chuck a can of spray to your mate to save them from holding their arms by their sides for the rest of the day. Plus, the more of us that smell like frozen mint and lemon, the better.
When you’ve got your hands on a can: twist the cap, shake the can, spray it 15cm away from your underarms. But that’s not all – you should probably check out our guide to applying body spray to make sure you’re nailing it.
STICK DEODORANT EPIC-NESS
And then there’s the OG of the game. The stick deodorant. Here’s why you should make this choice:
- First class. You might also find that because stick deodorants are solid, you can chuck one in a bag and travel with it with no problems. That’s 1-0 to stick deodorants vs having airport security looking at those 12 pairs of pants you packed in your bag earlier.
- Finesse it. Stick deodorants give you even more control than a roll on or a spray. We’re talking super accurate. Like your K/D on your favourite FPS.
Stick deodorant is really easy to apply too. Take the lid off, turn the dial to raise the stick, and swipe it a few times on your underarms. And you can be confident that you’re sorted for the day.
No matter which choice you make (and there isn’t a bad one up there, tbh), Lynx will have you smelling incredible and ready to take that leap/make that move.