We believe in keeping it green, so we’re raising our A game in the space of sustainability, because there is no planet B.
That’s why by 2025 we’re aiming for all of our packaging to be recyclable or to include recycled stuff.
We know we’re not perfect but we’re already well on our way to achieving this. Here are some of the recent changes we have made to improve our packaging. We’re working on the rest, so watch this space…
- Our body spray cans are infinitely recyclable. Yep, we can go again and again and again.
- Our bodywash bottles are all made from 100% recycled plastic and contain the ground-breaking detectable black technology to help with recyclability. Boom.
That’s not all! Our parent company, Unilever, is proud to be an eco-responsible company. The Unilever approach to sustainability directly supports a number of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and focuses on:
- Taking global climate action and protecting our forests
- Championing sustainable agriculture, focused land use and food security
- Helping consumers to recycle more and use less water and less energy through producing products with a lower environmental impact
- Making our manufacturing and distribution more eco-efficient
- Advocating public policy to tackle climate change.